English III Honors
English III allows students the opportunity to explore various aspects American literature. My classes are designed to help students explore literature in a manner that is interesting and meaningful for them. We also focus on writing and grammar in this course. Though challenging from an academic standpoint, the course should serve as an excellent preparation for senior year and beyond.
Below are links to forms and handouts distributed in class. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free download) to open them.
- Beginning of the Year Survey
- If you didn't finish this survey in class, please complete it and return as soon as possible.
- Parent Information Sheet
- Please complete and return this form as soon as you can.
- Student Info Sheet
- If you didn't finish this survey in class, please complete it and return it as soon as possible
- This is the syllabus for English III Honors that lists course guidelines and expectations. You will need to refer back to this handout throughout the course
- Multiple Intelligences Handout
- This handout will be used before and after completing the Roger's Multiple Intelligences Indicator.
- English III Materials, Expectations, and Procedures
- This handout details materials needed and general classroom procedures.